After-Delight

An afternoon of past encounter. Exactly three years of past.

Time changed people. It changed me and certainly everyone else involved in the wicked
circle of life.

We spent a lunch together, after three years of non-physical contact with each other. I was expectantly cold off my feet. Worried on how we might turned out to hate the company. Like almost all my past faces, she grew much taller than I am. I don't quite fancy the outcome time had imposed, as we now no longer converged upon the same bubble.

with time, she finally discovered how I couldn't give a flying monkey - when it comes to saying things. The instance being me lashing out on the smoking culture, when sokers behind us could've easily heard me.

It was also found that I am, definitely, an evil insensitive being.

Precisely a 'face I'd like to kick', as pointed out by another friend while comparing
me to Mr. Jimmy Carr - not a bad comparison I must say.

At such, I learned she sounded a lot mature than I am, by way of the tone of her voice (she sounds like a grown up, and I sound like I just popped out of my mother). Fitting perfectly behind a table of brilliant panel of brilliant people. And she planned on Medicine world for Uni. While I cringed on the idea of being a working adult.

She had, indeed, made me felt like a little twat. Nothing bad about it, since she felt the same. Crying on the fact that I am going to my third year of Law School at 20, while she, an aspiring being at 19, waiting for an entry.

Reminiscing the weekend trip that brought us a bond, of the time spent learning about each other. While spending the next three not knowing each other.

I am by a lot, felt the need to grow up. To set aside my imaginarium, the video games, the sugar high carefree vibe, the peter-pan life. It could be time for me to be more like her. Sounds all grown up with a deep stern voice.

Eh fuck it, I like being a child, of babies voice. I like my imagination, video games, hyperself. I like being looked upon as a soft sand on feet. Then terrorize the world with sandstorm. By this I don't mean to hijack a plane or perform mass murder.

If there's one thing I learn over the lunch, by no way should you adopt a sparkling face while telling a terrible story. Apparently I did. Must've been the anxiety.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger