Vietnam. The First Sight

I don't usually go around Asia for my eyes to explore. With this trip as a gift from mother, I could finally search for another piece of Asia.

The wonderful thing about Asian Region is, the multiple existence of diverse aesthetics. Each country provides you with a touch of wonder.

Getting my feet on the country is a pleasant experience, as the weather is as appealing as the pictures revealed to us beforehand. The funny thing is, my mother seems to believed the Vietnamese finds me different, hence the constant glare and funky smiles.

The first thing that grabbed my attention is the buildings. I have no clue on whether we are situated in the city, since everything looks the same. The buildings are relatively thin, as in super slim. It can be said to be the size of a standard house room. Though they multiplies the comfort by having it 3-4 stories height. Not to mention a dash of vibrant colours illuminating the immense surrounding.

Traffic here is as it is in India. Where the rude sounds and confusing turns trouble the mind of a fresh feet.

I can't really say much as I haven't move forward with the dating activities with this country. However, from the little bargain, it is an amazing few hours in Hanoi.


To the awesome looking cruise ship!

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger