Does this make you happy?

Should I feel the need to be anything slithering underneath. To assume the creation of fragmented lights.

I could be the reflection of visions, or a hole drifted apart.

................................

Social composition of what appears to be within the circle of normalcy cannot be inflicted in a condition of pure stimulation of the mind. The case made against everything existing in revert of the expectations made me understand the nature of human as a complete outrage.

With that, it is in a simple form of acceptance that physical satisfaction means nothing but a gust of winds blowing your senses away. Regardless of non-physical existence of love, nothing changes. Unless you decide to believe that in your mind.

I am certain someone has said to me that 'Happiness visible to others is a happiness forced'. And he also mentions that if you are happy and satisfied in your mind, it is irrelevant for a point of regression to take part.

Hence, no one can tell me to stop lingering in my imagination. Even if they do, I will always have my trusted severe disorder, selective hearing.

Cheers to life and made up health condition.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger