Accuse Me

It is somewhat entertaining upon every mention of such phrase, since he actually mean to say 'Excuse me'. Language barrier did not hinder his every sense of awkward charm.

The boating or old cruise ship experience was super. A night well spent though I jumped into the sheet tad early due to the fact that none of the members were close enough to enjoy a stupid conversation with me.

There are more than 100 small islands in the Ha Long Bay and our ship stationed itself in the middle of a fantastic view, with other ships surrounding ours. Reminiscing the old war films I have enjoyed as a child.

I could not help myself in setting aside the idea of actually having a proper company on board, would make it better. Lounging on the deck with thoughts of conquering the whole ship with faces and voices I could place, brought me a motion of joy that never exists.

Activities swirled along my cup of tea, which forced my muscles to smile their way to visions.

Unfortunately,

The boys had to gave up our fifth spot when I was unable to cheer for them. Nonetheless, I put on the Red shirt with the Irish Happy Buddha spotting my bravery. As he put it, ABU lads, Anything But United.

With all these to be put behind, I have to endorse the idea that I might have to marry a local since more than three of them have splurged me with brilliant remarks. And it is the only place in the world (where I have set foot on) with eyes smiling back at me, and clinging on the side of the wall to watch me. A bit creepy, but if I ever wish to marry, it is either this or the mad Russian boy who scares me even further.

Fuck it, I will stick to an adopted child in a cave with a cable telly.

1 comment:

aku said...

tidak boleh pasang... tidak dapat siaran...

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger