Not going out

For the past year, I have been living like almost any other child my age.

It does hit me, that I am not, and never will be in the same position as my peers. I do apologize to friends of mine who constantly forced to deal with my deficiency.

I have never enjoyed going out, ever since I was younger. It annoys the shit out of me, and bothers me unconditionally. Though by living with mates, I do try to compensate my being by joining their activities. For a normal scoundrel, it is a fun filled moment. Given that the meaning of fun is as I had assumed, I am your abnormal youth-y scoundrel.

The youth is essentially a corrupt circle of fun people. They are well guarded by the needs and live life to the fullest.

And I, a sad lonely git (as taken by others) will save my money from the awful tradition of fun, for my history log.

10 years for now, I will miss a heap of shit movies. And there will be no regret. Though it is quite impossible as we are flawed constituted parts and we will regret any dust in our eyes.

Hence, lets not give a fuck about anything you do not wish to be associated with.

And much apologies dear friends, I like foods and animals. And you :)

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger