Pavy



I'm sure it would be evident to know which I would fancy, since the other two are a bit scary to look at.

I don't really watch Vanity Lair since it started, but the re-run made me. With Pavle on, it's even harder to resist.

The show is, without a doubt, a silly concept in taking a piss on the idea of 'beautiful people'. With Ms. Chung constantly portraying as another 'beautiful' people and mentioning that every time she talks to the participants doesn't make it better.

Though, the man up there with Nick (if that is his name) are real fun to watch when mixed with the real vainholes. They actually and constantly separate themselves from the group due to the others' 'beautiful' traits. Even coined a name for the stupid kid who complains about the hair thing.

Fuck it, I watch the show because Pavle is fit. No reason for me to make justification since it's a pointless and ludicrous show and no one should ever think about joining it or make a new one out of it, or even watch it.

It's basically about a used-to-be quite interesting girl turned oh-my-gosh-I-bagged-an-indie-boy-and-I'm-cooler-and-prettier-and-a-fashion icon (I used to think she was fun but then, she proved me that all models are alike) as the host, deliberately annoying others with her 'witty' lines and at the same time narrating the days (big brother style) of the moronic beauties in the house.

The house consists of some people, a boy who became a gal who is a glamour model, men with make up and nail colours, girls with cakey make up and hideous tan and Pavle and Nick. They stay in the house and one day there'll be three new people hoping to join the sadness of the life in the house and only two will make it and somehow, the next day only one will make it and the one will remove the existing member and live another week without seeing the light of happiness or anything at all.

Confusing? Not really. I just make it appears as such so that no one will watch it, even though it's a re-run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Typical you.

Dark hair, scruffy pool playing guy.

Stop discriminating us light haired people!

Haha he's fit though. Too bad he enjoyed the show :)

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger