Aching Faith

" Pray to God that I don't believe in "

It's a line from a song made famous by some band, whom knowingly by others, will never be identified by me.

When I listen to such line, the feelings of remorse and pity are forced out of me. I do think it's such a sad thing for anyone to not have the confidence to find God, and worse, starts turning into scientific faith. Am not much of a religious cloud myself, though I do believe there is a vital channel in which comes, finally, to the faith you're holding on.

However, when I start looking deep into my own self, I find it hard to digest on the fact, I'm one of which who divert herself out of any faith in life. For a start, I never really believe in luck, destiny and 'plan'. For me, everything that happens in life is a way of pushing the idea on how life will never be fair to you, which somehow often gets to close. It's ridiculous to think everything is tailored made to suit your circumstances, as it is only a ploy in making you feel you're an inch away from the deliverance. A ploy to coat your very emotions in separating the lines between happiness and everything else.

Faith has nothing to do with luck, destiny, plan, and anything along those trails.

And my God, has nothing to do with the faith.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger