Ever So After

I've always covet for a Mulberry, now after three years, I bought one from the old collection. It got less expansive.

Though I promised to not buy more unnecessary things, I have, in defence, gave away most of my bags. Besides, we'll try to throw in our bad luck when we hit the fruit machine (or whatever picture they now place in there).

On a better note, I bought a used Emile Zola's book (or a read book) with a memorable note that goes "When you're not under the sun, come search for me in this sea".

I couldn't be bothered at first, then I realized, I could be picking up people's dreaded lives and the past they wish they would have kept. Though I never get people who sell their books, especially those who did such with comics. Such a loss.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger