It is hard to believe I am destined to be walking under the brisk dark cloud.

For a while I though I would be dancing with corals and daisies,
But clearly I was wrong.
If I could go back to where I would have avoid bumping into an unwelcome luck,
This might not be written at the moment.

It was unfair to come to think of it.
I could do well in failing everything but it never stops there.
It clings on my back to make sure I would have let my limbs hangs in the air,
It would have applause to the joy of my vision of tears.

Over the past few months,
All I did was only creating a dramatic waiting, a short but an ingenious story.
Was a bit of laughter and red cheeks as the story passed to one another.
Accident, kayaking flip flops and the brave bungee jumper phone.

I could have sworn on the fact that I had never caused as much troubles to those around me.
Can’t be too sure, can we?
Fake cries and laughter can replace my expression easily,
But bad luck sewn onto my silhouette is far too hard for me to try to detach.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger