Affections Attacks!

It is no rocket science to figure out how those damn arrows could easily pierce your heart.
No pleasant feeling can make the thought better.
No sir, it wasn’t what I wanted.
Certainly I’ve been long waiting for it arrival
But can’t it arrive in a well manner.

Undesirable is a message to let us know it is exactly what we will desire for.

Every words have tricks up on its’ sleeve.
It is palpable how we have all been tricked.
They’re cunning, witty but charming.
They’re fast, slow and warm.

Affection has taken its’ toll on me.
How much more could I ever asked?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd take it somebody's in loooove!!
=)

Aes said...

Haha not quite
:)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...a crush?? Hehehe...wonder who eyh :D

Aes said...

Hehe no one lar.
It's just a phase.
Hehe

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger