I If

If ever I believe God speaks to me. Then you should know I have been lost. Not in mind, but in you. As difficult for me to admit I will never find you, it is even more to stop believing. They made me stay. Though the permission to further exists, they would not free me. Let me roam after the fence. You should know this is the reason we have never meet. There is nothing in my action that made it into an insanity streak. To never have found. You.

If ever I believe God does not listen to me. Then you should know. I never wish to find you. Beyond the cold swimming lessons. I realize life is better when the thought of the other ceases. And then the visions blur. Making sense of everyone else's mistake. It is everything in my action. To make you dream. The reason(s) we should never meet.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger