Angelica Wednesday

I would probably end up changing my name to Angelica Wednesday. Since both are the most common characters of which believed to resemble myself. It is good, in a way, since I grow up watching and enjoying both of them. At one period I have assumed them to be me.

The only problem I have whenever others tell me about this very truth is that Wednesday has an extensive area of forehead, which is one of the subject of ridicule I experienced growing up. I would never expect people to see me as an amazing, fancy, and pretty character, as I am nothing of that traits. I enjoy being a person presumed to have come from other planet and drink blood (at one point I had savour). It comfort me to understand that I am build to be a person I intended to be before I could even access my mind.

Which brings me to the constant thoughts and fear of losing everything I have lived upon. My head, my heart, and the hard visioned companions I have always keep. This belongs to many conversations I have with few friends, on change, the inevitability in life. People are not generally of my interest and commonly viewed by me as horrible beings.

But what would happen if one day, I become part of it. When I lose interest in a solo conversation, and everything else I have always love. What happen if I start to care about being smart, pretty and known.

I will never give up in life, as it is quite impossible for me to do such. Giving up occurs only when you realized the best way to live is to die. To exist further.

Though I might one day give up, for losing these things I have known my whole entire life, for another set of chance.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger