Proper Words

Lurking on other clubs boards have been fun. Especially when I get to cement my opinion that (most) United fans are terribly rude. It's almost like the moment they pledge to support United, they immediately throw their manners out of the window.

I know we haven't really won much but at least we would never go around claiming our keeper is a world class keeper, eventhough Reina is one of the few. Van De Saar is, statistically a shit one. Hence, it's high time United fans keep their mouth shut as nothing good ever comes out from there.

As much as I hate United, I do admit they're a solid team and is a fantastic rival. It would be good if they would acknowledge the same, seeing how that Scummy Scot keeps on bashing us and how they would win more EPL's than us. If you don't give a fuck, you'd say less.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger