Lovely Dapper Uncle

As my mother and I watch the old CD's we have on my uncle, who is her good friend, I couldn't help myself from feeling nostalgic and blue. We've miss him to the point where we would recall the things he does when we're together.

For instance;

- The constant 'Look!' moments he does just to show and explain the types of plane flying over the sky at the moment.

- The look he gives whenever he's anticipating your unfinished food.

- The weekend spend outside the plane runways.

- Random birds' names being uttered and explained.

- Awesome unity between us two and my mother on, practically anything.

- Letters, magazines and cards as an apology for missing special days.

and the endless moments we'd collect for us to smile upon.

It's terrible the fact that I'm making it sounds like he's dead when he's only trapped in a marriage to a horrible woman.

I just hope we could be rolling around again.

The same way I wish I could be with the thousand you's in my life.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger