Social Depression

It is an ultimate depression when one could not even think on delivering the inner self to the world without any aid from the society.

We mumbles sympathy for the less fortunate. We forge impression based on faded views. We celebrate victories build from stolen pieces. We pat ourselves on the back because we believe we have made it.

A careful evaluation on our own statements would produce sad truths, which are, we put ourselves together by begging for social nods and glossy remarks. I know most people would deny any intrusion from the society and believed there is no dependency on any ideas and thoughts outside of them.

At least that is what I used to hold on to as well.

Nevertheless, Anthropological (self) study shows me the brighter lights. I read a journal and it forces a crude revelation that for long, I have refuse to see. Most of my life I have been telling myself I am not a part of any social hurrah and I stand on my own. However, after the read up, I realized that is a lie that is forced in me.

The journal centers upon a teenage female who is a native in an African Tribe. Basically when she is sent to the city center as a 'gift' from those who apparently care about her deprivation, her mind plague by the toxic scenes of the society. She exhumes disgust and shock upon learning how those who have lay pitiful frown on her, are living. Needless to say, the table is facing the other way around and she is the one who is now showing shame that there are poeple who live under such condition.

The journal is as a point that we are the one who could use some sympathy because we are the one clinging on some sort of false support. We are worried that without our clothes and knowledges, the world will unhinge us.

Hence, the 'What kind of style' or 'Which personality do you have' quizzes are the one we focus on in identifying ourselves. Terms in fashion and celebrated writers/personas we hold on to. Just to prove to ourselves and others that we are not deprived.

Of what?

We are in deep deprivation.

Inability to construct an individual, developing own thoughts, walking on sticks ,and gripping on stance and beliefs. Sheer clues.

The modern life is in the lowest point because there is not one individual who would turn away from the madness.

Ask yourself, would you settle as the one without knowledge (the ones you value most), without visible success and values ,and most important, wihout any identity.

It is imminent that no one would succumb to such truth, or most would not. I know I have seen how ignorant-careless I am by leaning on the poisons. Well, I could never reach the height the African Girl has, but at least I know I no longer exhibit an item out of the society.

People rarely see me as a person and so be it. They have all the books and awesome materials, and I have the truth.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger