Illuminated Hidden Clocks

I have been experincing with Insomnia for as long as I could remember. The progressive nature of such disorder is putting me in a sub-conscious nightmare. It is known to self that it is paired with my Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) which is cause by iron deficiency.

Several people have associated my problem with multiple issues. First, the TA my mom went through during the first few months of the carriage. It is palpable a disrupt in preliminary growth would results in this kind of things. The next few are those that irritate you as they are literal indications of human emotions, and thus, making me dispose the obligation to listen to their crap. The 'issue' that they believe to be the gun is the fact that I could never stop thinking.

Mad.

My head or mind or what ever it is you subject it to be, is a constant moving-functioning part of my body. It is always churning things, regardless of the value or substance. That is why I am highly imaginative and my IQ is above average. If I ever stop thinking, I will be a mad simpleton. Yes, a simpleton. It is not that I think of silly matters like politics, I just like to think or imagine things others too scared of, because they believe it to be stupid matters or they think that might caused them to be stupid.

My mother always complains that I ask to many irrelevant questions. My apologies to people who have to confront my mind, but you just have to direct your complains to God.

I am not trying to be a Genius or anything close to it, I just enjoy these manic thoughts of mine.

Though, I do not believe in Geniuses or highly inteliigent beings, because those are for fickle minded people who preach on infusion of others' thought in the birth of that others. I believe in curiosity and unanswered question. As that is an obvious connection to Einstein.

Guess this problem of mine is a blessing in disguise, but I do remember, I need a medical examination on self as an accident has affect my bodily functions. To hell the man who ran me over.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger