In The Name of...

Purpose of life is something I have yet to discover. Guess now I'll be writing down 'Having a private library' as one of my life purpose.Ironically, I have always hated the library (except those with wheels :) )

It is almost terrifying how I almost cry reading this book. Obviously, it is a well-written book, Russian author. They are one of my favourites. Anna Petrovna, Alexander Pushkin (However his name is correctly spelled) and of course Nabokov. The sad thing is, my mum would not let me buy books of military history or anything akin to it. What I am reading now is the product of my sneaky tactics and horrible squeaky smile. Next, Prague: In The Shadow of Swastika. Hopefully I can get hold of it and the Tsars.

Russians have pretty intriguing history, and of course the inhabitants. Never been there but would love to. Do the russians call St. Petersburg, Leningrad still. I'd be delighted to have a city named after me, in a weird twisted way. I guess Russians powered man loved the idea of people spitting their names out, regardless whether if it's for good or not. One thing that I can look up to those not so kind people is, they realized they will never be half as good as anything we'd dream of so why the fuck bother on pleasing shit faces. Never in my mind believe because of that we should all be evil beings.

Purpose of life, is evidently a myth. There'll never be A purpose of life since we are all greedy people. The certainty of that is unworthy of the world's attention but I may not be the only one to regard it as a fact. A pessimist I may be but better than thinking we are all walking on flowered layered glass and inhaling air of sweet scent of lives. Hmm...



" Our singing was not hypocritical for we were singing out our happiness at being alive. Happiness at being born contrary to all the possibilities calculated by men of common sense and in contempt of all the wars invented by makers of the History. Happiness at being born, living and knowing that there is nothing better in this world than the measued words of a woman with red hands seated in a room perfumed with the snowy chill of linen covered in hoar-frost. In the name of what... "

- Words from Confessions of a Lapsed Standard-Bearer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one :)

Aes said...

You have to read the book!
It'll annoy you just cause' you'll be into the whole scenes like a mad cow.

ain najwa said...

russion history? kau sudah ada point yang menarik untuk berkomunikasi dengan bestfriend kau hehehehe:)

dan perpustakaan bergerak sangat indah :)

Aes said...

Sapa bestfriend aku??

Hehe SkSu punye perpustakaan bergerak!!!
Rindu larr

Anonymous said...

Can I please borrow the book?? :)

Aes said...

Oh yes2!
For sure, it really is a great book.
:)

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger