Fish sticks

Missing the time when we were within each other has brought up distinct emotions. Speeds of laughters you drew were one of your beauty. Though, you never believed me and often called me names akin to a lady in the loony bin, I love being with you.

When the sun was blazing, poking happily into my eyes, you stopped and wondered how was I feeling. Words nor grievances formed as you observed me. The thing, littlest thing that you do, stirred up my feelings. Long hard notes you wrote while I was floating in the water. Absurdity and nonsensical phrases. Put a smile on my face.

The times where we wasted our times drawing funny faces, flipping coins, will never be replaced. Your love for childish things made me realize you were with me ever since I had existed.

The terror you faced when we crash the problem gate.

The fear of being teased.

The caricature of your silly works.

Made me happy.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger