I am no feminist.

But sometimes people made me speak like one.
A friend of mine used feminist as a synonym for slags or what most people call, a bitch.

Considering how ridiculous this whole feminism shit has become, I was happy to hear that.

Enough about Emmeline Pankhurst, it is quite obvious there is no one who has an acceptable ideology that could bring changes to the life of the saucers (Cups and saucers, thats what I used when saying male and female). Nevertheless, I have no interest in yapping about feminism as it is full of bull.

What I wish to write about is on sports. Why in the world is sport being divided between gender. Have you ever seen a football match with a mix of gender in a team? Why can't there be one?

This is where those above and sports meet each other. Those so-called feminists forgot about equality in active culture when they were in tears promoting their jokes. All they cared about was money and shits. That's why cups take them lightly. Take all the jokes in the world and you will find not even one that goes like 'That lady kicks like a viking!'. Though I have no knowledge on the amount of pressure vikings put on their foot in mesmerizing others in kicking objects. The point is, all the screaming about equality had silenced a part on being as strong as cups. It is apparent that saucers couldn't give a fuck in potraying themselves as a strong entity. Talk about equality.


I remember growing up, where I was the only one with no object under there which would results me being in pain whenever we had too much fun. I played sports with them, I kicked and shoved as hard as them. But then, reality kicked in and I was forced to enter into the world where wearing comfortable clothes is a sin. Yes, they made you feel like an alien especially when you are covered in scars. A shock ran through me and I knew I was doomed for life. No more praises for falling the 17th time.

The world I had entered has made me become a sissy. I would cry if I get a small cut, and think about the physical effects for the whole day. I worry about when dirts come crawling to me with a huge grin on their muddy faces. All these things... I blame you feminists. Oh now we have the power to be as good as men, lets put skeleton on covers of pointless magazines and kill all the fatties. Yes you idiots, that exactly what you did. Because of you, I worry about my weight. Because of you I use masks to make me look like what you had wanted me to look like. And you people call Hitler a bad man.

OK

Lets pause and laugh for a moment as I had digress from sport to Hitler. When his name comes up, that is the mark I am digressing.

Coming back to sports and people. I wish there would be no female cups or whatever fucks. I wish there would be, even a short amount of saucers, playing with the cups. In football, tennis, cricket and all the sports in the world. Where the name Sophie would come next after Steven. Where a lady gets a red card for diving.

Nonetheless, I want that so badly since I was once told I can't be in their team because I look like a girl. I don't blame the cups. Seeing all the saucers in the world, I understand and accept the tragedy upon my life. I want to change that, so next time, I can run with the balls..., no the ball and score like the cups.

AND

That my feminists friends, is what I call an equality.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger