Skinner




This probably one of the reason people turn to clinical 'illness'.
It's a catchy tune though, but I'm not saying it's good.
Liking it does not mean you have to preach the goodness to a blind man.
I'm not in any position to take away a persons' hearing.

The first time I heard of this, I was shocked when I misheard him singing 'I think you are really thick, you're thick but my gosh don't you know it'.
I would marry him if he did sing it like that.

He could be the thick one but I know lots of people who happen to like him.
The song perhaps but who knows.
People are a bit weird these days.
They believe we come from alien which again they believe to have been abducting them.
It's like breaking a news to a kid that lollies are made from their own shit.
That wouldn't be good, though kids have the most impressive digestion system.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger