"It just goes to show, you can't be too careful"

Yes David, how brilliant is that.
You had just successfully created a whole new way of spamming.
How about don't leave a fucking idiotic comment at all.

It was fun for a while until it annoys you.
For every video that you are in, I have to face the terror or moving my eyes from one text to another only to realize they're the same shit.
Don't get me wrong, I am actually very fond of you but your order has delivered some sort of wisdom to twats, which is appalling.

How about don't register at all if you are only going to say nasty things.
Like many entities, I had contracted a disease where I would indulge myself in reading comments on every damn sites, maybe it's just me.
But thanks to you the joy of laughing at the comments made has now perished.
I thought no one could take that away from me and I was wrong.


: Incase anyone think I was serious, it just goes to show, you can't be too careful.
:l

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger