18 and life.

By:
One - The ability of dragging myself from one room to another has astonished others.
Two - My mum realized kids should not be taught to speak at such early age.
Three - I am quite sure I did something idiotic yet adorable.
Four - I can read lines on the telly, which caused a huge sum of money donated to the
playdoh coperation.
Five - Reading newspaper was the in thing for children. At least for me it was.
Six - Jealousy of curly-haired bitch took away my 'could-have-been' first trophy.
Seven - Who needs education when your *now-late* pre-school teacher loved you.
Eight - The imagination of absolute power forced me to humiliate myself.
Nine - I could skip a grade? That's nonsense!
Ten - People around me made their first appearance in 'Let's take a year out of your life'.
Eleven - The thoughts of division and multiplication scared the shit out of me.
Twelve - I learned how to lie to avoid suspicion on my absence from the class.
Thirteen - The door to hatred first opened.
Fourteen - Now they're telling me I am different!
Fifteen - A day before you (everyone else for that matter) anticipate for a scrumptious cake was defeated by the loss of a lost one.
Sixteen - Pretentious scummy was forced to like me, again.
Seventeen - Yes I am a year younger than all of you.
Eighteen - Shall we not bring up all of the above again?
Perhaps in the next ten years I could look into this just to make me feel thick.
Or let others be baffle by this ingenious activity.
To make myself feel better, I have a trophy now.
To make myself feel like a shit, no one thought I could write about this.
Forget about Cambridge, I have the t-shirt and that's good enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...you ok??

Aes said...

Hehe yup.
It's just a joke.
Fun thing I guess
From one years old to 18 years old thing.
Hee

aku said...

18 and life ye...
entah mengapa bila baca ini aku rasa sungguh tua dan tidak bermaya...

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger