Be Gentle



Finally managed to rearrange the room. Though the steps are now flourished with the books, the old shelves are now left collecting more dust. A reason to buy more books and little things. The old maid card has been in my collection for years. Wonder if kids these days know about it, or even heard of it. The terror when you have the old maid card.

I am going to search for Happy Families and the other to complete the collection. And to buy different cards from different countries, because the one I found in Thailand is interestingly valuable to circus-head as myself. 

(Thank you some guy in the record store for the free CD's. Sorry I didn't email you to forward my appreciation, or look for ways for me to do such :) )


This is given as gift and as a force to remind me that one day, I will have my feet on the ground and hopefully my bum as well, on the seat not the ground. But if all else fails, bum on the ground would do.

Praying the wind would scatter some lovely air around me.


No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger