Bleeding Red?

I was asked by an odd man on the reason for the passion I have for Liverpool Football Club. Such was prompted immediately when he saw me rolling my eyes to United fans boasting shits.

and so it goes something like this.

This year marked the 10 year anniversary of me being on the ship of relation with LFC. It started rather apparent.

Growing up with boys, football had always been a part of me. However, it was more of our action and secretion of smelly water, rather than the rage and passion of indulging in others' actions. The first game I had watched was a Leeds United match. It failed to enthralled me, as I was only the spectator to a good match. I believe after a while LFC came about. Cannot vividly remember the very moment of captivity, though I can put a finger on the feeling I had upon watching the boys played. It was rather sensational, akin to the feeling of riding a pig (meaning it was mental). For a girl who grew up in Man United/Leeds United culture, one would wildly rejects the possibility of the child to developed a mind and heart for Liverpool. And so she did.

What I can very well say about LFC is that, unlike other teams/clubs I have known, it exhumed a different kind of reactions. It is very difficult to express the feeling - it almost seemed like it exists in a different form. Beyond comprehension. LFC had gone through the tunnel to triumphs, Hillsborough tragedy, the age of disappointment, and the turmoil within the club itself.

I was not the one who chose Liverpool Football Club, but in a twisted event, it chose me. I would have been another twat supporting Manchester United if LFC had not shed a light on me. I myself had no direct remembrance or collection of the process in seeding my being to LFC. A mind-boggling nonetheless, but people always say, never disrupt the natural occurrences, as it might fucked up your life real bad. Hence, I cannot really put words on how and why I became a kopite, but I can honestly admit that being a small, tiny, non-influential part of it has made me the person I am today. Lessons learned from the waves that were ridden, not only by the great eleven, but also by the souls that stood behind the men.

They preached that the red men will never walk alone. Behind the shadow that diluted the belief, there is something that hold us together, ensuring that we will never walk alone. Perhaps not in a physical form, but always in the form that cannot be conceived or felt or yearn upon. As I have portrayed a manic appearance due to the lack of sense I have put on these words, it is conclusive on the basis that it is fairly impossible to share the infusion you have admitted. It is conclusive that whatever it is that is going on with LFC, it always cling by the heart that will always bleed red.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger