Make Me Feel Young

Towered atmosphere,
soothing smiles.

Seasoned hairs,
sighted as shoes run by.

Speedy palms,
catching up to arm.

Repetitive greetings,
"Have you got a biz card, Sir"


............................

Yes, I am able to live through my first day of the first job. Mind you people, a posh bratty kid I am not, even with the pastries and Twix bar as breakfast. That's just a kid being unhealthy.

Didn't have to do much, fixing the catalogue and playing my self-recorded sentences the whole day. Not fun but not bad, not bad at all.

The pedo winks and hellos are a bit funny but it pass as my sweats turn heroic on me. And a pedometer. Holding myself back from laughing at that (though it's silly, which is the point), is much harder than the job itself.

Indeed, a pedometer with a slightly attractive girl on the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proof baby. No one will believe you are working. Skint lazy girl. :)

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger