Pardon me for being in touch with my feelings

Haha.
That is probably the coolest line on tv.

.........................................

When I listen to 'Parting Gift', I get this funny feelings.
It's been a whole month since we have successfully ignored each other.
Or you have successfully ignored me.
It's amusing to think about how we met or known each other.
How one silly text leads to a bad end.
I am not manifesting any regret or hatred upon you or the situation itself.
It wasn't fair if I said I couldn't care less about it but there's no space for another run.
It was delightful to have experienced such interesting feelings and activities
but I guess that's just it.
I do miss the constant text and how we are in awkward silence everytime we are supposed to say 'GoodBye'
I just wish we could see each other for the very last time without either one of us getting hurt.
There's no need to be a conversation, just the presence of us both will do.
Nobody has said life is fair so why stressed on this silly little things.

Should have listen to...
Damn it, no regrets :)

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger