I'm indifferent.

It's funny how a trip to a hair saloon would have change someone's thoughts about another.
As daft as it sounds, it's possible.
In fact I have witnessed it myself.

What a tragedy.

Not for that particular individual though, tragedy for me.
Elaboration is not really vital in addressing one without them knowing it.
Is it jealousy?
Perhaps I just missed the company of a bunch of people that can sit and listen to me rambling about random stuff.
Or
I just hate it when they ignore you because the light on their phone starts flashing.
1 new message'
Probably their new lads.

On a greener side.
Well not really.
I just found couple of things that have met its' expiry date in my room.
Pretty astonishing as I never knew a lipcare product has an expiry date.

I missed all the people I have talked to before.
Well not all of them, only partials, maybe.

* Now imagine me talking to you about all of the things stated above in an english accent. Pretty delightful eh? :) *

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger