Half bake reality

The revelation that twats run around the net.

Facebook to be exact.

There's this one kid (he/she mentioned to be a teenager) posted on the LulzSec page "Ï am a teenager and you inspire me ;).". To my surprise, without a definite knowledge on what he/she found to be inspiring, people started to click on the develish 'Like' button.

Being the person that I am, I asked 'What exactly inspires you?' - and because I was in a good mood, I inserted 'Not trying to be a prick', before such question followed.

With time passed, my harmless question was not answered.



In despair, I found such has been deleted the next day when I eagerly check for a respond.

I don't find it offensive, or inappropriate - hence the reason it was not being respond to is simply because the kid is a twat. I'm being terrible here so let me retract it and reproduce my judgement, he's a teenager who can't possibly explain himself.

It's not known who might have deleted it, but a direct conclusion would be a revelation, that these people possess no idea/stance on what they're believing in, in other words, they're twats.

If you can't answer a harmless question by a curious cat, you don't deserve a place to say you are supporting a cause to annihilate parties trying to take away rights - to speak, etc.

You are by careful observation, a teenager looking for ways to be cool. Sadly boy/girl, supporting something blindly does not make you a cool kid.

And if the LulzSec themselves/itself deleted it, then dear sir, you are a sad excuse for a cause.

I sure hope it's a mistake, because I hate the idea of having mindless children running around the world.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger