To Abandon The One

A couple of days and I would no longer be a child. At least by the looks of my age. I do not quite understand the notion of a celebration of a birthday. Cakes and present are not necessarily my cup of tea when being reminded that I am no longer a 10 years old.

Which takes me back 10 years ago.

I was the kind of child no one really bothered in having, since I look more like a son than a daughter. At such age I was propelled into a life where a normal year of enjoyment was snatched away from me. I never had the life as a Grade 4 student and I never understand any of the things learned at such stage. The period was excruciating for me to endure but it did provide me with a sustainable form.

If I had never listen to mother in time-traveling a year forward, I would probably be one of the girl who is too bored to do anything.

Evidently, the realization hit me several years later, which indicated how much my mind had stopped babying around. I understand how much matters been absorbed by leaving those 365 days of a normal 10 years old. Without the abandonment, I might never meet any of the people I now enjoy (or hate) being with.

If there is one thing I would be unhappy of, with the 20 approaching me is that, I will no longer carry the one in front with happiness. Cause' I am now a two in life.

A two in one life. A two in a choice. A two in a vision. A two in a memory.

Yes, the two is never a good sign, which is why there is such thing as a skimming heart.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger