À Bout de Souffle



I may not be an avid film person, but I do know how to appreciate few good ones.

It may be accurate to admit that I have only watched close to 30 films in my life as a soon-to-be 20 year old. Truth to be told, I hate watching films, especially those of current era. It is all of the same shared roots, and the result is nothing but a thought to be dispense with upon leaving your seat. Or at least that is of my routine.

In spite of the obsession of showing my utter disgust on films, I do enjoy old films. May it be English, French, or any other foreign languages, they are quite an intriguing 60 plus minutes of sheer incomprehension. Only because of the difference of cultures prescribed in each films.

Nonetheless, I do cherish the hours spent watching the ones that captivated my attention. So thank you the people who may not be in current existence for giving me the pleasure of bewilderment under your spells.

And thank you mistakes as to introduce me to the films. You may be a bitch in life, but you helped me in finding random stuff.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger