Torres

People are clogging up football forums since the news comes about.

Truth is, I would rather see a player leaves a club then playing with folded arse. It would be a huge blow if he does jump to Chelsea, considering the whole 'moral' story he made when he just joined Liverpool.

I couldn't see myself going mental on this as we have all accepted the fact that football no longer centres upon the sport itself. Money lingers all over and it does catches the players minds.

This news only brings about my disappointment towards him as a person due to the statement he made, not because he's thinking of going to a shit club. Meh, I can see him shitting on himself if he ever follows his ego, just like Owen, Alonso, etc.

Hence, he should listen to this four years old, or just recall his former self, or have the fans beat him up to get him to his senses.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger