Where's The Ginger Girl?

An anagrammatic text would either annoys the shit out of you or connect your mind to others' thoughts.

If only there's a vision goggle in reading it. I have a friend who's as keen in anagram as me, resulting various migraine in coming out with an actual message.

She reckons dreams are made up of anagrams in pictures.

I reckon we should lay off the problematic and mind-boggling things to computers. We're doom to be taken over by them anyway.




If only it would be easy to read a fine by your circles. Would've been as easy as playing with colours, and tripping over it once we come to its' grip.

If only there's a line to your door. It'll be less of everything.

If only the sky bow down to me. I would be farther, leaving every note of wishes.

IF only I could speak in you. There will be no words left to be a reminder.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger